Saturday 12 January 2013

Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese on Rye Bread

As everyone I'm trying to get back to normal eating after Christmas. I try and eat clean during the week and then have an evening off during the weekend where I enjoy whatever I want.

Over the next few weeks ill be trying to share some healthy but easy recipes with natural ingredients - minimum processed food, low sugar, unrefined carb and so on.

Today, I came back from the gym earlier and was starving, but still wanted to eat healthily, so this was a perfect quick lunch. It's more of an assembly job than a real recipe but gave me chance to try out Snapguide and hopefully will give you a new lunch idea.

Here is the finished article.




The full recipe can be found here.

Check out How to Make Smoked Salmon on Rye #Healthyeating by Sarah's Kitchen Diary on Snapguide.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment